Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before accessing and browsing this web site (“Web Site”). You may use this web site only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions. Kelso may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Limitation of Use
All materials on this Web Site are protected by copyright laws, and other applicable laws of each country throughout the world, and treaty provisions. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing) any of the materials, without obtaining prior written permission from Kelso.
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Causing any damage or disadvantage to others.
- Disturbing public order.
- Criminal act.
- Uploading or distributing any third parties’ private information without obtaining approval from such third parties.
- Using this Web Site for any commercial purpose.
- Defaming, disgracing or libelling others.
- Uploading files that contain viruses, or corrupted files that may damage the operation of others’ computers.
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
- Any other activities that Kelso or its affiliates deems inappropriate. Kelso and any of its affiliates or counterparts have the policy not to accept any proposal and/or offer for our products and/or services, including, without limitation. Your proposal will be treated upon the following terms:
- Proposal and Offer
- Kelso has no obligation to treat the Idea as confidential information.
- Kelso has no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the Idea.
- Even if Kelso happens to adopt any idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the Idea, Kelso shall have sole ownership of any intellectual property rights resulting therefrom, and you agree to do all things necessary or required by Kelso to vest ownership of such intellectual property rights.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. Kelso MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE.
Kelso and/or any of its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access, this Web Site. Kelso may change and/or alter the contents of this Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this Web Site at any time without any prior notice.
Availability of Products and Services
The products and services displayed on this Web Site may not be available for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services on this Web Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular location. You should check with your local Kelso authorized representative for the availability of specific products and services in your area.
Hypertext linking from this site
The Site may contain links to other web sites (the “Linked Sites”). Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. The Linked Sites are not under the control of Kelso and Kelso is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites. Kelso is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kelso . You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the terms and conditions, privacy statements and other legal notices posted at the Linked Sites.
Documents available on Kelso Sites
Kelso may make available to you documentation in relation to product usage and specifications from time to time on Kelso Sites (“Documentation”). You may use such Documentation for non-commercial or personal use only and for purposes the product or service the Documentation pertains to. As we provide products and services that differ slightly in their specifications, there may be separate documentation for products and services that differ only slightly. You are requested to ascertain that you are using the correct version of the documentation.
Where expressly provided for by Kelso on the Site, some contents on this Site are available for download by you (the “Downloadable Content”). Kelso hereby grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, royalty-free right to download the Downloadable Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. You shall not sub-license, distribute, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer the Downloadable Content without the prior written consent of Kelso .
Kelso MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT. ALL DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Kelso HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Kelso BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.
Kelso does not guarantee that any e-mails sent from the Site will be received by you or received by Kelso if sent by you nor does Kelso warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during Internet transmission.